Tuesday 26 January 2016

STANLEY ENOW BELITTLES coller la petite FANS (says he is still king)


On Wednesday 16 December 2015, at the Douala International airport, Stanley Enow was asked to give his impression on the success of  “Coller la petite” ever since it's release and Stanley said the following 
"You know, the other njama njama count theirs views on Youtube, I count my million dollars generated by my records and my concerts
in the world. I count the awards me. I wish good luck to the young guy but I’m still the king okay? ”
Franko's fans are yet to the self-proclaimed King Kong for his belittling comments. "Coller La Petite" by Franko is currently on 13.6 millions views and was released just four months ago.

This dude seems to constantly be on his periods....somebody please give him a Tampon? 
source here

1 comment:

  1. some man di claim king but i di see na nkong...

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear your opinions. Like onions opinions come from everywhere ;).