Thursday 31 December 2015

MR. LEO IS OFF THE HOOK


 


Cameroon's  singer and songwriter Mr. Leo has had a definite and exceptional year as 2015 runs out as far as his music is concerned. Mr Leo embraced music way back from childhood and has not let go of the rekindling passion for the past years.He however got involved in dance and acting at some stage of his life making him the versatile person that he is. He officically got into the studio for recording from 2010 where  he has been doing awesome working with the producer and sound engineer Salatiel of Alphabeta Records situated in Buea Cameroon.


2015, of all the years of his work as an artist blew in a new and refreshing blessing for him. He was involved in over 30 shows in less than two months. He actually met the First Lady of the Republic of Cameroon and shook hands with her at one of his shows.
     
As if it was just the beginning of his Journey he also had a couple of norminations such as Radio Balafon Music Awards, CAMEE Award. Mr. Leo lifted three award trophies at the CAMEE awards 2015 where he stood out as the artist with the highest number of awards in Best video, Best soul and Best Lyricist. The trilling artists has had his video on va gere stared on international TV channels like aAfrican Magic. 
He posted this awesome message to his fans on social media " Anyone who knows me knows I'm not good with speeches. But at this position, I need to do one. Mr Leo has his story. Mr Leo has his past. Mr Leo has his mission. We came a very very long way! Not just time, but the obstacles we had to deal with on our way. I receive thousands of blessings from people I don't even know personally by calls, messages, chat etc.. To be honest, those are my moments. I know I can't thank y'all enough for all your prayers, your time you took out to vote for me. That's why I'm saying this again, Mr Leo is Me, My Team and My Fans"

Mr Leo released an EP of 4 Hit Songs. E Go Betta, On Va Gerer, Femme, C’est Faux this year 2015. His album is dropping nexr year 2016. The anticipation can only get higher as he never ceases to surprise his fans.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear your opinions. Like onions opinions come from everywhere ;).