Wednesday 16 March 2016

RICHARD BONA SENDS A MESSAGE TO PRESIDENT BIYA,NOT SO GOOD THOUGH



 

In a message posted on social media, the famous bass player based in New York announced that he will bring his legal team on Thursday to prepare its response according to law
Richard Bona speaks out In a message posted on his official Facebook page on March 16, the famous bassist accused the "secret service" of Cameroon to be after him, may be unknown to Paul Biya, President of the Republic. He said "Mr. President”, he writes, “you are perhaps not aware your secret service and your surroundings are busy on me. Well, my welcoming committee is ready. "
"I have been Quiet in my corner since I left Cameroon to play my music they picked me, trying to humiliate me ... but as long as I live I will always speak for the voiceless ... doing politics would belittle me. I never do” said the Cameroonian bassist considered a contemporary jazz reference.

Music professor at New York University, Richard Bona has shown in recent years through his positions – on several news items all over the world. In late October 2014, after haven requested an entry visa to Cameroon, the musician had criticized the legal provision denying dual citizenship in Cameroon as such promising to eventually stop responding to those various invitations by authorities during cultural events in Cameroon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear your opinions. Like onions opinions come from everywhere ;).