Saturday 19 March 2016

TILLA MAKES A PUBLIC APOLOGY

 
Former New Bell artist, Tilla aka The Godmother is on the quest for a new identity. She is presently on her on her lable and has just recently released a song GIRLS NOVA DEM. After the so much drama going on facebook lately i had to take a tour on social medai and see what our icons were up and i fell on this beautiful words from Tilla to her fan.


"I've said NO! to many great ideas.I've shut many people out of my life.People who supported me and truly wanted to see me grow,all because of my EGO and PRIDE.I have been ignoring the complain of me isolating myself and not being interactive.Today,I put down that ego and pride and take up the virtue of humility.I just want to say am TRULY SORRY if anyone got affected in any way. Lets start this all over again. Lemme reintroduce myself. My name is TILLA."
You know how the bible puts God exalts the humble and pride comes before a fall. May the Godmother's humility be a platform for exaltation for her.

WATCH GIRLS NOVA DEM HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear your opinions. Like onions opinions come from everywhere ;).