Sunday 13 March 2016

SEE THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN KIM KARDASHIAN AND WOMEN'S DAY CELEBRATION IN CAMEROON (IMAGES)



 
Kim Kardashian posted a naked selfie or a selfie on the internet. Her post was met with criticism from various quarters and even some celebrities voiced their disapproval. This prompted Kim to respond with a powerful essay titled "Happy International Women's day". The TV star wrote that she was empowered by her body and sexuality. She also wrote that by showing the world her flaws she was conquering fears and encouraging the same empowerment for women all over the globe. Kim finally appealed to her version of the "Live & let live" philosophy by stating "You be you and let me be me. I am a mother. I am a wife, a sister, a daughter, an entrepreneur and I am allowed to be sexy".

After reading this I was marveled trust me. I also wondered to myself if some of this Cameroonian women were mentored by Kim for the women's day celebration. You want to know how Cameroonian women celebrated the women's day?read here ON THE MYSTERY OF THE WOMEN'S DAY FABRIC

In a world where people begin to idolize nudity, it is really beginning to scare me and to thing that Kim calls it a form of women empowerment. What about you?? Do you agree with her??

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear your opinions. Like onions opinions come from everywhere ;).